Future of Ethical Societies (FES) is a community of 18-35 year olds across the country that connects online, through local gatherings, on various service projects, and during national conferences. Established in 2004 as an affiliate of the AEU, FES maintains and builds ties with the Ethical Culture Movement despite time and geographical constraints. We are excited to get to know people who share interests and values, and to learn how we can support each other.
FES members include graduates of Ethical Society children’s programs and youth groups, as well as young adults that are new to the Ethical Culture Movement or not members of an Ethical Society.
FES members are:
– 18-35 years old,
– Dedicated to ethical humanist values and social justice, and
– Supportive of FES and Ethical Culture with 3+ hours of service annually.
FES members will:
– Meet, connect, and network with other young adults working to create a humane and sustainable world, forming a safe and supportive community in person and online
– Share, learn, and collaborate in our active Facebook and google groups for members
– Receive discounted rates to attend FES and AEU events
– Gain a voice (and possible formal roles) in FES, AEU, and YHI
Become a member of FES by completing the membership form. A FES officer will followup on service hours. We also greatly appreciate donations.