AEU’s Ethical Education is a unique opportunity for people of all ages to engage in ethical concepts and experiences that promote lifelong ethical development. Our goal is to foster compassionate citizens and powerful ethical leaders who will bring a fuller understanding of ethics to their lives, communities, and the world.
Some key learning areas include:
* Ethical Decision-Making
* Social, Emotional, and Leadership Skills
* Social Justice
* Diversity and World Views
* Being Part of the Natural World
* What is Ethical Culture and Humanism
Offerings vary from one Ethical Society to another but programs may include:
- Early Childhood/Preschool & Parent Education
- Ethical Sunday School for Children K-6
- Coming of Age Programs for Grades 7-8
- Youth Programs for High Schoolers
- Ethical Action and Growth Opportunities for Young Humanists
- Volunteering, Activism, and Civic Engagement for All Ages
To learn more, click the programs above, or contact your local Ethical Society. You can also explore and subscribe to the Ethics Video Library. This collaborative project is a public, online resource for humanist educators and parents. The Library collects videos, curates them, and adds engaging discussion questions.